What We Do
- Emergency, transitional and permanent supportive housing
- Housing case management
- Parenting support
- Lifeskills and Family Connection classes
- Behavioral health counseling
- Community resource referrals
- Education and advocacy about the faces and causes of homelessness.
A Ciao Thyme Commons Experience & Pink Martini Show benefitting Lydia Place
We are SEEING PINK with this special evening at Ciao Thyme Commons featuring the jazz of the Julian MacDonough Trio, heavy appetizers and mouth watering fare by Chef Mataio Gillis, paired cocktails, and delicious sweets from Saltadena. ADDED BONUS! Seeing PINK attendees can choose to upgrade to a combo ticket that includes the Ciao Thyme experience and a ticket to Pink Martini at Mount Baker Theatre at 7PM. Event proceeds benefit Lydia Place, working to disrupt the cycle of homelessness and promote sustained independence for current and future generations.